November 01, 2003

A Letter

Dear readers,

Hello. How are you? How are your families? Are you enjoying the nice weather?

Here in Astoria we are having unseasonably warm weather. It's 9 am on Saturday morning and my windows are up because the air is fresh and lovely.

I just wanted to drop you a line to let you know you might not be hearing from me for a while. I've decided that the energy I spend writing here is going to be spent working on one of the 20 or 30 projects I've been preternaturally blocked from writing for the last 10 years or so.

But don't worry. I've invited a couple of friends to be guest writers for this site. If they take me up on my offer, there will still be entries to satisfy your collective internet wanderlust.

If they don't take me up on this offer well then you are all S.O.L.

Either way, you'll hear from me soon, probably sooner than later.

Sincerely yours,

Valerie

No comments: