November 29, 2003

Saturday blahs

I'm having one of those days where sadness prevails. My heart is heavy with I'm not sure what. I feel myself sinking, spiraling down deep into a well of tiredness. I'm not sure what is wrong. I thought working would help me get away from myself a little bit. It's helping, but just the littlest bit. At least I know I have nothing to fear at work on Monday because I'll be ahead of the game and that will help me rest easy on Sunday night.

Perhaps I just have the blahs and I'm hoping more than anything, it has to do with the weather. It's getting cooler and overcast. It looks like snow is heading our way. I haven't heard the weather forecast so I'm not sure but I feel it in my body and in my bones. Our bodies are the best barometers.

Yeah. That's good. For now, I'll blame it on the weather.

It's easier to feel victim that way.

No comments: