October 23, 2003

DOG RUN DOG

Every morning I walk by a dog run in Madison Square Park. Every morning I pass it between 8:30 and 8:45 am. Every morning there is a nasty dog barking at all the other dogs upsetting every dog owner in the run. Every morning the nasty dog's owner is sitting there as if she doesn't know her dog has an enormous problem.

At other times when I pass, the dogs are enjoying the usual ass sniffing and establishing of dominance. I'm always upset by this woman's lack of consideration for the other dogs and dog owners. Her dog has some serious issues.

It is another example of a situation where I want to walk up to someone I feel is behaving badly and tell them all about it. It is another example of a situation where if I actually did that I'd probaby get beat up and have to involve the police.

No comments: