May 18, 2004

Name that Product/Tuesday Night trivia

The world looks mighty good to me
For (name product) are all I see
Whatever it is I think I see
Becomes a (name product) to me.

(Name product) chocolate is a chocolaty chew
(Name product) I think I?m in love with you

Whatever it is I think I see
Becomes a (name product) to me.
--------------------------------------------------------------
I?m hosting Tuesday night trivia with Jill tonight over at the Baggott Inn on West 3rd between Thompson and Sullivan. The party starts at 7:30 pm.

Try to make it if you can.

We?ll be waiting for you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tootsie Rolls, baby!

(And check out Tuscadero's "Candy Song", which uses this jingle as its chorus:

You are my Chips Ahoy
You are my Mountain Joy
You are my Necco Wafer
You are my Now 'n' Later
You are my Bit O'Honey
My Easter morning chocolate bunny
You are my Reese's Peanut Butter Cup
You are my Life Savers lollipop

And you've been for me for all these years
My extra-size Three Musketeers
Whatever it is I think I see
Becomes a Tootsie Roll to me

I like taking candy from you, baby
I like taking candy from you...
You get the picture.

--Vidiot