March 12, 2004

The Friday Five

The Friday Five

1. What was the last song you heard?
The last song I heard was the one in my head this morning on the Subway. It is one of those songs I used to sing playing one of those clapping hands games you play with other little girls. I used to sing it when I was eight on the playground in elementary school.

It goes a like this. (if you remember this one, join in at anytime):

UNA Dociana. HIT IT!
My momma told me six years ago
It wasn't too let me to let me go
She said
"Eeny meeny, disalini,
ooh ah thumbalini
Achi kachi Liberaci
I love you.

Take a peach, take a plumb take a stick of bubble gum
Not a peach, nor a plumb, nor a stikc of bubble bum.

I like coffee, I like tea
I like a little boy and he likes me
so step right up boy
you don't shine
I'll get another boy to beat your behind

Last night and the night before
My boyfriend took me to the candy store
He bought I ice cream, he bought me cake,
he bought me home with tummy I ache
I said momma, momma I feel sick
Call the doctor. QUICK QUICK QUICK.

Doctor doctor Will I die?
No my dear
Just close your eyes
and count to ten. . . .

2. What were the last two movies you saw?
Singin' in the Rain, Revenge of the Nerds

3. What were the last three things you purchased?
A pack of cigarettes, a grilled muenster cheese sandwich with bacon, a cup of coffee

4. What four things do you need to do this weekend?
Send my taxes to my accountant, my laundry, rest, and master the game ROLLER COASTER TYCOON

5. Who are the last five people you talked to?
Our sign vendor, my manager, our company's designer, a nice lady on the phone who had some information for my company, the teller at the bank.

No comments: