March 20, 2004

The Friday Five

Here are the answers to the Friday Five, one day late.

If you...

1. ...owned a restaurant, what kind of food would you serve?
If I was interested in making money, I would serve the food that I think would sell the best - good ole fashioned comfort food. If I was interested in feeding people to make them healthy, I wouldn't own a restaurant, because less people want to pay for a bowl of lettuce than they do a big, sloppy slice of meatloaf or bowl of mac and cheese.

2. ...owned a small store, what kind of merchandise would you sell?
If I owned a restaurant whose primary focus was comfort food, I would also try to own a sporting goods store where people could buy the means to work off the food they ate at my restaurant. If I was interested in owning a store that didn't make any money I would sell parapsychology paraphernalia eg tarot cards and readings, candles, books of spells, spiritual readings and cleansings. I would also have a room in the back where instructors could teach lessons on how to read tarot cards.


3. ...wrote a book, what genre would it be?
TWO WORDS
1. Vengeance
2. Fiction


4. ...ran a school, what would you teach?
If I ran a school . . . . . I would teach . . . . . .manners and self-confidence, but I would never run a school.


5. ...recorded an album, what kind of music would be on it?
If I had the ability to compose music and then lay it down I would compose classical music, counterpoint style for 20 flutes, 10 each devoted to either of the two points of view.

No comments: