August 28, 2006

Indian Food

Last night, Jon and I helped a friend celebrate his birthday at an Indian restaurant on the Lower East Side of Manhattan or was it the East Village. The neighborhood demarkation line is blurry down there.

Anyway, we were there celebrating two birthdays actually and there were about 25 people there.

But that's not what I want to tell you about. It's been a while since I've had a bad reaction to food and today I'm having a bad reaction which doesn't seem to be stopping.

And that makes me sad. Because I had to cancel dinner tonight with another friend. While I'm not violently ill I just don't feel right handling food and serving it to someone else. Because that's icky, right?

So. Friend. I apologize and hope you accept my invitation for next week.

No comments: