May 19, 2005

Wha Happened?

It's Thursday already. Wow.

The week is going by fast, probably because I took Monday off from work.

My maid of honor bridesmaids have ordered their dresses. So, that's one more thing off the checklist. Also, we selected a flower girl and ring bearer.

Right now, we are considering hiring a Long Island dee jay who actually drove from Patchogue to our apartment in Astoria (a considerable schlep) to make his pitch. He showed us a DVD of a party that just looked like so much fun and he is really enthusiastic. He can pipe music into the sanctuary for the ceremony and we're considering a pianist for our cocktail hour.

The scale is continuing to cooperate. With all my setbacks which probably weren't really setbacks, my weight loss is actually on schedule. I'm amazed this is working. I should make my goal weight by the time of the wedding.

Yahoo!!

No comments: