January 19, 2006

In Entertainment

Shatner Crosses Final Frontier of Decency
Did you know that William Shatner auctioned off a kidney stone? YUCK!!! He donated the $25,000 he earned from the unusual transaction to HABITAT FOR HUMANITY. I was informed by a friend that the stone was purchased by a company that plans on reproducing copies of the stone and selling them - I'm not quite sure where. The same company that bought his kidney stone also owns that grilled cheese sandwich that looked like the Virgin Mary.

If Life is Such a Bowl of Cherries, What Am I Doing with the Pitts?
Brad Pitt is now officially the father of Angelina's adopted children and responsible for fathering the bun in her over. He moves pretty fast. I guess he REALLY, REALLY wanted to be somebody's daddy. Zahara and Maddox now sport the last name Jolie-Pitt. Even though the children have a combined last name, Brad and Angelina express no plans to officially tie the knot. I don't know why I'm so interested in this, but I am. It's probably because they are extraordinarily rich, famous and good looking.

She's My Sister/She's My Daughter
There's a good chance that Dallas Bryce Howard will be playing Spiderman's love interest Gwen Stacy in Spiderman 3, which shouldn't really be happening because the Green Goblin kills her early in the series and the Green Goblin is already dead as of the first Spiderman movie, unless the son of the Green Goblin takes over where his father left off as the director hinted at the end of Spiderman 2. I know that's a run on sentence but if I were James Joyce writing about Dallas Bryce Howard, you would think it was brilliant. She's very pretty but Dallas Bryce Howard looks so much like her father Ron Howard that I honestly have a hard time watching her in romantic scenes. Does anyone else have this problem? Well if you don't, let me help you. Picture Toby Maguire as Spiderman making out with Ron Howard as Gwen Stacy.

No comments: