September 16, 2004

Tiger Tiger Saved My Life

Roy Horn is talking to the press 1 year after his tiger Montecore mauled him during a performance. He insists that the tiger was trying to save his life after Montecore witnessed what Roy described as a stroke. He felt dizzy and fell down. Montecore dragged him to the edge of the stage because he knew that was where Roy would be able to get help.

I don't know how much of that is true but I do know that a lot of people were concerned about Roy Horn after this happened. For those of you who are fans, I'm sure you are relieved that Mr. Horn is doing well considering the extent of his injuries.

For those of you who aren't fans, I'm sure you are relieved as well. If you're like me, you're not a fan but were concerened just the same. I was pretty amazed when I read this article at the PEOPLE website at how well he is doing.

Welcome back to the media circus Roy Horn.

No comments: