April 16, 2004

The Apprentice

The Apprentice is over. Bill was chosen to be the apprentice.

The job he won is to oversea the building of a sky scraper that will blot out the sun from the Chicago skyline.

I think Kwame is the real winner. He has all the fame, will get a lot of job offers and he DOESN'T have to work for that megalomaniac Trump.

Bill's salary will be $275,000 or something like that. It's just not enough money to work for Trump. I'm not sure what would be harder to take. Having to listen to how fabulous it is to be him 24 hours a day or having to listen to him pontificate about what it means to be a good business man.

Harder than either of the above would be looking at his flacid face and horrible hair. The way he wears his hair is the ultimate sign of his arrogance. It looks awful, it makes him hard to look at or take seriously, you know he can afford to get it styled, yet he doesn't and if that doesn't scream of arrogance, I don't know what does.

And oh yeah, on a construction site, I don't really think it's necessary to wear suits. As a matter of fact, it's just unnecessary to wear suits all the time in general.

I dislike business, working for business, business to business. I have no idea at all why I enjoyed that show so much, but enjoy it I did.

No comments: