July 10, 2007

Shady Lady

Because of the extremely hot and humid weather I have not left my cool, air-condtioned house (which we keep at a constant 73 degrees) since 11 Sunday morning. Don't be jealous. I do work, just not on Sundays or Mondays. And you should be especially NOT jealous of me because I am about to do our laundry which must be done by this afternoon or I won't have anything wear to work tonight.

Where am I working this week you ask? This week, I am working at A Chorus Line which is running at the Schoenfeld (formerly the Plymouth) theater. I imagine it will be sold out which means I'll have to stand in order watch the show (poor me). But that's okay because I'm reading a Jodi Piccoult book and that should keep me busy for a couple of hours.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Jodi Picoult is so addictive. I read two on my trip.

My favorites so far are 19 Minutes and The Pact.