June 17, 2008

Lost Season Finale

Jon and I finally watched the finale of the latest season of Lost.

I realized, probably weeks and weeks after everyone else, that the story that takes place after the Oceana 6 were rescued, was being told backward while the island story was being told forward, until they met up. That's pretty good story telling.

Then there was the present day story, the cliff hanger from last season that left us wondering who was in that coffin. We finally found out.

If you're like me, you may still be waiting until you're ready to watch the season finale and it's sitting in your DVR queue, waiting to be watched. I'm not going to tell you who is in the coffin. But I'm sure that spoiler can be found somewhere on the internet.

If you want spoilers, read this article by favorite TV critic, Alan Sepinwall.

No comments: