July 08, 2008

Engaged

My friend just got engaged. I'm so happy for her. People deserve the happy moments they get in life. And that's all people. But especially my friend, because she is a very special person who deserved everything good thing that comes her way.

I'm also happy for me because reading about her engagement, reminded me of Jon's proposal. That was certainly a happy, happy day. I remember smiling so hard, I thought my face was going to break. And I couldn't stop smiling.

Jon started the proposal by presenting me with a Valentine's Day card that he made. Inside was a poem, that described the trajectory of our relationship. The poem ended with a proposal. I still have the card. I'll probably keep the card forever.

It was romantic.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

This is a fantastic post!!!

AddledWriter said...

Yes, but I want to hear more about that canadin pharmacy

About Me said...

The post is about you Sarah!!

:)
smiley face

AddledWriter said...

Yeah, so get posting more about the 'gagement, S! Like...did he spell out "Will you marry me" in fireworks? Huh?!?!