July 30, 2008

The Doctor

I went to see the doctor, because that is what you do when you don't feel good. Turns out I have a flu-like virus. Anti-biotics are not recommended or required because they don't do anything for viruses.

He said to continue resting and that I would get worse before I got better.

Dr. E had never heard before the complaint of someone's scalp hurting. I didn't realize how unusual that was. Because my mother also complains sometimes of her hair hurting or her scalp hurting. Dr. E. said that my tender skin was a reaction to this virus and recommended anti-inflamatory medicine like Advil, which I'd already been taking.

He didn't really help me much but I'm sure glad I went to see him.

4 comments:

AddledWriter said...

Sorry to hear that, but glad you will get better!

T.A.B. said...

Before he was a Doctor, was he a Mister E?

(Runs and hides)

Feel better.

Howie said...

yea, you clearly need bed rest. you don't want to be going out to the movies and the such, even if you are bored.

About Me said...

I am so bored. So, so bored.