September 08, 2007

Smelly Man

Back at the cybercafe for a change of pace -- not.

My stalker is nowhere to be seen, but the man next to me smells soooo bad. But I'm using the best computer in the cafe so I don't want to move.

It seems the only times I like to write now are those moments I find myself with nothing else to do between shows. When I'm at home, I find myself working on writing clues for our online trivia club - or cleaning.

Cleaning is no longer the compulsion it was a few weeks ago. But, I still find myself at times, wondering what else I can clean with the magic of salt, vinegar and baking soda. Yesterday I engaged in a major cleaning push inspired by an upcoming trip. There is nothing better than coming home to a clean house after travelling.

Yes. We're taking another trip. I'll tell you about when we get back. Until then, you'll just have to wonder what we're doing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now I'm singing "Smelly Man, Smelly Man, what are they feeding you?" over and over in my head.

Can't wait to hear about your next trip!!! :)