March 20, 2008

A Clean House

After two weeks of obsessive monster and bunny creating, I had let the housework go a little too long. So yesterday, after I finished my softly horned monster, I decided to clean the bathroom. I focused on the bathroom with the intensity of a thousand suns. And now it's really clean. But I didn't stop there. I was getting such a nice rush from cleaning that I ended up cleaning the whole apartment. It took three intense hours. But it was well worth it. The sad thing is there's still more to do, mostly involving throwing out and filing various items made of paper.

Unfortunately, I worked myself into such a frenzy that I forget about the plans I made to attend my friend trivia's night at Dempsey's. Duh. It wasn't until after I was done cleaning that I remembered I was supposed to that. Sorry friend. I was planning on coming.

I was so tired that I slept through the whole night, which is an accomplishment for me. I suffer from occassional and unpredictable bouts of insomnia. And that's something I've been experiencing the last couple of weeks. Nothing cures insomnia for me like utter and complete exhaustion.

I think I'll make another animal.

No comments: