March 07, 2008

Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew - Finale

The show is over. Three of the seven celebrities decided to go to Sober Living, to continue their treatment - Jessica Sierra, Mary Ellen and Seth Binzer. Four decided to go it on their own and swore to Dr. Drew they would fight to stay sober - Jamie Foxworthy, Joanie Laurer, Brigitte Nielson and Rico Rodriguez.

The ceremony was emotional and very serious.

This show is a departure from VH1's regular "Celebreality" programming. There was nothing to make fun of and I don't have anything witty or clever to say about any part of it really. When the celebs behaved badly, they evoked sympathy from me. And when they behaved well, I felt proud of them.

The show was a success for me.

I'm looking forward to the reunion show, to see how everyone is doing.

No comments: