November 12, 2007

The Strike on Broadway

Yes. I am being affected by the strike. I didn't work on Saturday and I'm not working tonight. At first I was thrilled because I didn't want to work the Saturday Matinee of Rock-n-Roll by Tom Stoppard starring Brian Cox and Rufus Sewell. But I did want to work the Saturday night performance of the Duran Duran concert. And I wanted to work my full week of The Farnsworth Invention including the opening night performance on Wednesday night.

Hopefully, the strike will be resolved by then because I love working openings. Especially when someone like Hank Azaria is starring in the show. I'll have to bring pen and paper to keep track of all the celebrity patrons.

Aside from missing the great opening night affair, I'm also missing out on making money. That kind of sucks. And I probably won't be able to apply for Unemployment because I'm sure the strike will be resolved before the week is out.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is a grand feeling, when you gey paid for something you like to do.

Anonymous said...

It is a grand feeling, when you get paid for something you like to do.

Unknown said...

I wish I could help you.